- About The Department
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering: Vision and Mission
- Head of Department
- Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- Syllabus Faculty
- Committee Members Events
About The Department
The Electronics and Communication Engineering Department was established in year 2009. The Department started with under graduate programmes in Electronics and Communication Engineering and later added Post Graduate programmes with specialization in information & Communication Technology by Research. It also offers Ph.D. Programme. Department has highly qualified faculty. Well planned infrastructure to satisfy growing needs of educational environment, supported with latest hardware and software tools like MATLAB, Xilinx, Cisco, BOSCH and LABVIEW etc. The aim of the faculty apart from imparting quality education in classrooms & laboratories is to include technical creativity in their students. Faculty members are actively involved in research activities and have many research publications in international & national journals and international conferences to their credit. Faculty members in the department have undertaken many funded research projects, sponsored by the Government and renowned R&D organizations.
To provide versatile knowledge in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering that is responsive to the changing needs of a global society.
1. To achieve the vision, the department will
educate the students with applied knowledge to meet the growing challenges of the society.
2. Utilize Industry-Institute linkages to acquire professional competency in the students.
3. Promoting innovative ideas for practical, prudent development.
Head of Department
Mrs. Krupa Dave
HoD, EC/ICT Department, CGPIT.
Message for Students
Welcome to the Department of EC and ICT at Chhotubhai Gopalbhai Patel Institute of Technology, Bardoli. The department is located in a sprawling environment with a state of art facilities and highly qualified faculty. The department works with the objective of addressing critical challenges faced by the Industry, society and the academia. Perhaps even more important is our unceasing commitment to our students, helping them to learn, grow, develop, and achieve their goals in their pursuit to excel in their professional career. The department faculty work with excellent team spirit in different technical team like RF
Electronics, Communication, Signal processing, VLSI, Embedded System, Wireless Sensor Network, Control Systems, Electromagnetic theory, Neural Network, Artificial intelligence, Machine learning, and Computer methods employed in all these areas, which have been
among the fastest growing and most challenging technologies that enable the development of the modern society and which leads to key research publications and consultancy in these areas.
The department strives to provide a conductive environment for the students to develop analytical and practical skills and apply them to real world problems. To motivate the students the department organizes regular training in state of art software & hardware, arranges workshop, National & International Conferences periodically. We welcome you to the EC and ICT department as undergraduate or post graduate or research student and we hope to be part of your success.
Mrs. Krupa Dave
Chhotubhai Gopalbhai Patel Institute of Technology,
UTU, Maliba Campus,
Bardoli – 394350.
M. Tech. – Electronics & Communications Engineering
At the end of this programme, Post Graduates will be able to:
1. POS 1: Apply advanced knowledge in the applications domains like Embedded System, Networking, Machine Learning and Advanced Communication.
2. POS 2: Apply the concepts of Electronics, Communications, Signal processing mathematical analysis help in design and implementation of application oriented engineering and research systems.
3. POS 3: Improvise their research ability through their dissertation/project to emerge as competent technologist, experts, educators and researchers.
Commitee of EC Department
Committee List 2019-20
Elements of EC Department
The objective of this Laboratory course is to provide essential understanding of electrical circuits, equipments, meters, power supplies etc through some major experiments comprising basic lows of electrical circuits. The laboratory area is 215.04 Sq. m. The lab has provided by single phase and three phase AC power supplies and the equipments consists of DC power supplies, Single phase and Three phase Variacs, CRO, DC Motor, Rheostat, Single phase and Three phase Resistive load box, Capacitive load box, and Inductive load, Ammeters, Voltmeters, Wattmeters, Multimeters, Lamp load, and Connecting wires. At the completion of this course, the students will be able for the implementation of their practical knowledge to basic electrical circuits and equipments.
List of available laboratories are as follows:
- Digital Electronics Laboratory
- Communication Engineering Laboratory
- Analog Electronics Laboratory
- VLSI And Embedded Laboratory
- Project Lab
- BASIC PROGRAMMING LAB
- OPERATING SYSTEM LAB
- DATA STRUCTURES AND ALGORITHMS LAB
- MICROPROCESSOR AND MICROCONTROLLER LAB
- EMBEDDED SYSTEM LAB
- DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM LAB
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING LAB
- CLOUD COMPUTING LAB
- MACHINE INTELLIGENCE LAB
- DISTRIBUTED COMPUTING LAB
- OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING LAB
- IMAGE PROCESSING LAB
- WEB TECHNOLOGY LAB
- INTERNET OF THINGS LAB